Some AJA cards allow to turn the Reference Input into a TC Input.
So if you want to use the Reference input on some AJA boards as timecode input in just:in, please follow this guide:
- Open the AJA Control Panel and switch to the Timecode tab
- Then select LTC Port as Input option
- Then open the just:in engine application and make sure that the option "Use External LTC timecode" is disabled. This screenshot can look slightly different, depending on the version you are using.
- Open the interface application and connect to the channel
- Select "Capture Card LTC" as timecode source
- You should see the correct timecode now in the user interface.
If this is not working, please let us know.