The mac running just:connect became unavailable and another mac has to be configured to take over. Here is how this can be done.
- Copy the backup channel file (or the original channel file in case you did not use our backup function) to the other mac where you want to use just:connect temporarily.
- Place it under Macintosh HD HD/Library/Application Support/Toolsonair/Just Connect
- In Case the “Just Connect” Folder does not exist create one and place the channel file inside
- Right Mouse click on channel file -> show package content
- Open config.json file and change the “engine-IP” to the IP where you will run the “new just connect”
- Save and close
- Open just connect ( in case you had just:connect open before please restart it)
- Go to just control and add a new device with the IP from the new just connect machine